The process should be easy, and it will be if you use a professional charter yacht broker who not only knows the yachts and the docking locations, but who can also take you through the contract procedures and expectations. We are one of those professional companies and we think we are the best. We give our clients 101% of our time and energy and we will always do our utmost to make your event THE BEST!
AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT:
- You will sign your contract and pay a deposit specific to the yacht you are booking. Each yacht may have a different deposit policy but generally all will be approximately 25% of your estimated invoice total.
- Once your contract and deposit is received your yacht of choice will be blocked off the calendar for your date and we will issue a confirmation stating this.
- No later than 2 weeks before your event we will need your menu choices.
- If you are customizing a menu we will need to get you a revised cost from the Chef.
- All outside vendors contact information needs to be provided and any outside vendor must have liability insurance coverage.
- If this is a wedding we need to know who will be performing the ceremony – Captain of the Yacht or your own Officiant.
- We will need to know if you require a wedding ceremony set up and if this is not included in the proposal we will need to add this cost. This cost is variable.
- If you are booking any entertainment yourself we need to know who this will be and if a live band, how many members? Liability insurance must be carried.
- Guest numbers can be increased up until one week prior to charter.
- Guest numbers can only be increased to the maximum number of guests your yacht is certified to hold.
- Guest numbers can be decreased to the minimum number per each yacht. Some yachts will have no minimum.
- Final payment will be due 21 days before event.
- All pricing given will reflect a 3% discount for payments by check or wire transfer.
- Credit cards cannot be taken for final balances unless a signed letter of authorization is provided.
- If an onboard coordinator of events is provided by the Yacht chosen you will be given contact information and that person will be given yours so that all details are correct.
- All cancellation policies will be detailed in the contract and should be read carefully as not all Yachts offer refunds if you, the client, cancels for any reason.
- You will always have access to the person you booked with either by email or phone.
- For Corporate charters we will provide a W9 if required.
- If you are a Not for Profit Organization we will need proof of this on file to eliminate tax on your invoice.
Call us at (877) 759-8263 or email email@example.com Check our website.